Terms and Condition
This official website of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(MeitY) has been developed to submit proposals under MSIPS. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. The user accepts sole responsibility and risk associated with the use of the data provided through 'msips.in' In no event will the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology be liable for any expense, loss or damage direct or indirect whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website. Reproducing the material published in this website for any means of commercial purpose is not permitted, unless and otherwise permission for the same is taken from the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
These terms and conditions tell you what constitutes legal use of the system. You must follow all our instructions on the use of the system.
Where possible, we will give you reasonable notice of changes and the date they take effect. The first time you log into the system, on or after this date, you will be presented with the new terms and conditions. Following such notification your continued use of the system will be taken as acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Where reasonably possible we will give you advanced notice of significant changes to the system. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any or all parts of the system at any time without incurring any liability from you.
You must only view and use those parts of the system to which you have been given access. We reserve the right to stop your access to the system (or parts of it) without notice or liability.
- Is pornographic in content (unless it is a legitimate part of a lawful research proposal)
- Is part of criminal or terrorist activities (studies of such activities for lawful research purposes are permissible)
- Promotes or encourages racism or intolerance
- Is illegal and untruthful
- Is defamatory, offensive or abusive
- May bring the Councils into disrepute
- Is known to be infected with a virus, worm, trojan horse, trap-door program or malicious code
- You do not share your password with anybody or otherwise make the system available to them
- You do not use the user name and password of another user
- You do not use the system to propagate any virus, worm, trojan horse, trap-door program or any malicious code (deliberate distribution or creation of computer viruses is an offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990);